'Tis the season to gear up for year-end fundraising.
We know you're busy. We're here to make planning a strategic year-end campaign that taps into the holiday giving spirit and drives more donations a cinch.
Gear up with our 8 Weeks of Year-End Fundraising: 8 weeks of resources to amplify your message, spark engagement, and unleash new waves of year-end generosity.
- Week 1 - Utilizing Data-Driven Psychology Frameworks: How to use psychology to boost your year-end fundraising campaign
- Week 2 – Developing a Thriving Volunteer Program: 3 steps to successfully build, grow, and manage a success volunteer program
- Week 3 – Crafting a Compelling Story: 5 essential elements to develop captivating year-end communications
- Week 4 – Creating a Charity Gift Catalog: Ideate, build, and promote an engaging gift catalog with these 5 steps
- Week 5 – Deploying Emails that Increase Donations: 5 email marketing tips to help you fuel more giving
- Week 6 – Engaging Gen X: 3 ways to tap into Gen X traits and trends to gain their support
- Week 7 – Putting Together a Stellar Annual Report: What to include to engage your audience and showcase your impact
- Week 8 – Cracking the Fundraising Code: 7 metrics to sleigh your year-end campaign
And make sure to lay the groundwork by downloading our comprehensive toolbox, complete with our:
- Checklist, including a sample schedule
- Toolkit and communication best practices
- Workbook with step-by-step interactive exercises
Don't wait to start firing up donors for year-end—just fill out the form! ➡️
Looking for GivingTuesday guidance? Check out our 12 Weeks of GivingTuesday!
Our 12-week roadmap helps you stay on track and optimize your GivingTuesday fundraising. Comprised of informative blog posts and our robust checklist, it's all you need to develop a record-breaking GivingTuesday strategy. Get all your GivingTuesday essentials here.